My Forever Memories
My
Forever
Memories


tag please

Lilian says An-yŏng-ha-se-yo안녕하세요


ABOUT ME
♥a girl who just graduated from secondary school
♥a shopaholic~
♥reject in setting up any of the relationships
♥hate of ppl talking about my gossip
♥HUGE FANS of EXO,SUJU,SHINee,TVXQ,AILEE,FT Island and JJ LIN
♥"music is a part of my soul"

Interests
♫playing piano
♫blogging
♫EAT.ENJOY LIFE.LOVE
♫ *KPOP* =)

Favorite Movies+Dramas
♥Twilight series
♥Harry Potter series
♥Vampire dairies series
♥TTBY

IdOL~♥
♥SHINee> MINHO
♥SUJU> *ALL* =)
♥JYJ> Jae-Joong김재중
♥EXO> *ALL* XD
♥JJ LIN

MY Wishlists~
#SPM straight A
#study at KL [so that i can always go to shopping]
#go to overseas especially SEOUL,KOREA!!!!
#with my Lovely Friends forever together
#can go to EXO and SUJU's concert
#learn KOREAN
#stay forever with my daddy,mommy and brother :)


Cuteki widget

My Music Player~♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Friends

Carol Kalyn
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 8:36 AM
New Year 2011
  Today is already 1.1.2011!juz now Countdown with my parents at.....home larr.haha! Well,2011,a new year!of course a brand new of me lar!All the sad less at 2010 need to forget it and just look FORWARD!Don't ever ever look BACKWARDS!
 
  Secondly,I'm here to wish all my friends,relatives,teachers and all my 'yi mar gu jie' HAPPY NEW YEAR!and also may all Ur wish come true!
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 February 2012
recent entries

She Said-JJ Lim down.... Happy? sad? moody? Bye bye,Blog :[ Holidaysss Jeremy이홍기~ HOLIDAYZZ... study study study.... GamBateH~ I think~
Blogskins K-POP COLORS MINIICONS